Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) – buy book

The Observatory Forums Landscape observatory forum Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) – buy book

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sergio Campbell

Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq)
    Nine Megaskills (Neteffect Series)

by Richard D. Bucher

🔥 Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) – CLICK HERE 🔥

• Language: english
    • Release date: July 1, 2007
    • Publisher: Pearson
    • Format: paperback, 259 pages
    • ISBN: 9780131738959 (013173895X)
    • Author: Richard D. Bucher

About The Book

This engaging, interactive book is best suited for any course that emphasizes cultural awareness and understanding, human interaction and cultural communication among diverse populations (i.e. business management, customer service, health care, human service), and the development of specific skills necessary to relate to others effectively (i.e. global consciousness, teamwork, conflict management, shifting perspectives). The focus of the courses this book best suits range from general (i.e. cultural diversity, human relations, freshman seminar/orientation, counseling, communications, sociology, psychology, business, health and human services, theology, education, management) to more specific (hospitality management, racial and ethnic relations, customer service, culturally competent health care, managing diversity, teaching diverse populations). BUilding CQ has been used successfully in workforce training programs, faculty and staff development activities and programs, and “mini-courses” or workshops dealing with professional development. Because of its readability and self-directed learning approach, ideal for online courses.

Hardcover Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) on Bookshop. Online ebook Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) by Richard D. Bucher read online on iOS. EPUB book Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) Richard D. Bucher download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) buy cheap PC.

#13581 Reply
    landscapeobservatoryfinland

From Tadpole to Frog • Jan Kottke • 9780613520652

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Building Cultural Intelligence (Cq) – buy book
Your information:

Comments are closed.