- This topic is empty.
December 14, 2020 at 12:28 pm #22971Arlene Wade
(The Golden Hamster Saga, #1)
by Dietlof Reiche, Joe Cepeda, John Brownjohn
- Format: paperback, 203 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
- ISBN: 9780439283571 (0439283574)
- Release date: April 1, 2005
- Language: english
- Author: Dietlof Reiche, Joe Cepeda, John Brownjohn
- Genres: childrens, animals, fiction, humor, juvenile, adventure, fantasy
- Series: The Golden Hamster Saga, #1
- Characters: Sir William, Enrico and Caruso, Frederick Finney
About The Book
Move over, Stuart Little, there is a new mouse in town. Except this mouse is a hamster. And not just any hamster. He is a golden hamster of the highest order — and destined for great things.
Freddy is not happy with his boring treadmill life at the pet store. He continaully embarrasses himself in an attempt to get adopted. Freddy believes he will have a more civilized and exciting life as soon as he has a home. After a series of funny misadventures (including encounters with a fierce tomcat and two guinea pigs who speak in Shakespearean couplets) he teaches himself to read and write. He then pens his witty and heartwarming autobiography that tells of his journey to self discovery. A hamster has never been smarter or funnier in telling the tale of his exceptional life.
Hardback I, Freddy download for PC. PDF book I, Freddy by Dietlof Reiche on Book Depository. MOBI ebook I, Freddy Dietlof Reiche buy.
Online ebook I, Freddy read online reader on Audible. TXT book I, Freddy by Dietlof Reiche download on iPad on Kobo. Hardcover I, Freddy read.December 14, 2020 at 1:35 pm #23001landscapeobservatoryfinland
Colorimetry: Fundamentals and Applications by Noboru Ohta — 9780470094723