- This topic is empty.
December 16, 2020 at 3:01 pm #23955Lisa Duff
No Time for Tact
365 Days of the Wit, Words, and Wisdom of Larry Winget
by Larry Winget
- Genres: business, psychology
- Release date: August 25, 2009
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781592405039 (1592405037)
- Publisher: Gotham Books
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- Author: Larry Winget
About The Book
A daily kick in the pants from the Pitbull of Personal Development and Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and New York Times bestseller Larry Winget
In these uncertain times, why mince words? America needs a straight- talk dose of Winget reality more than ever. No Time for Tact is the ultimate wake-up call for anyone who’s looking for a lifeline and true empowerment. Packed with memorable gems and signature Winget quips including:
• “Stress comes from knowing what is right and doing what is wrong.”
• “When people say, ‘Let me be honest with you,’ it means in the past, they haven’t been.”
• “If you are unhappy, unsuccessful, broke, or sick-please just keep it to yourself. The rest of us don’t want to hear it, so don’t feel compelled to share!”
• “Training is expensive. Books are expensive. Going to seminars is expensive. Being stupid is even more expensive.”
No one does what Larry does, says what he says, or looks the way he looks! He is truly one of the most unique and outrageous professional speakers and business authors out there today. No Time for Tact is a daily kick in the pants, 365 days of Larry Winget wisdom, full of advice harvested from his past books on career, personal finance, leadership, family, and customer service, which have topped the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and New York Times bestseller lists.
MOBI No Time for Tact by Larry Winget on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook No Time for Tact buy for PC. Hardcover book No Time for Tact read PocketBook.