- This topic is empty.
December 13, 2020 at 5:55 pm #22570Janelle Henkel
by Andrew Ladd
- Language: english
- Author: Andrew Ladd
- Format: hardcover, 265 pages
- Genres: fiction, novels
- ISBN: 9781936970223 (1936970228)
- Release date: January 1, 2014
- Publisher: New Issues Poetry and Prose
- Awards: New York Public Library Young Lions Fiction Award Nominee (2015), The Center for Fiction First Novel Prize Nominee for Longlist (2014)
About The Book
In 1980 the McCloud family welcomes Trevor, their third child and the last to be born on Eilean Fior, a small island off the west coast of Scotland. Life there, on the eve of Trevor’s birth, is grim: the population, once in the hundreds, now hovers around thirty; his parents stubbornly maintain the family business, a guesthouse, despite their increasing trouble turning a profit; and a plague of rats threatens to wipe out the island’s last remaining hopes. Against this backdrop, and through a series of interlocking narratives spanning from Trevor’s birth to the present day, What Ends follows each of the McClouds as they navigate their ever-more fragile lives.
FictionBook book What Ends Andrew Ladd buy cheap on iPad on Walmart. FB2 What Ends read online. Hardback ebook What Ends by Andrew Ladd for PC on Barnes & Noble.
MOBI What Ends download. Hardcover ebook What Ends read. TXT book What Ends Andrew Ladd iOS on Bookshop.