QB Taylor Heinicke signs extension with Washington

The Observatory Forums Landscape observatory forum QB Taylor Heinicke signs extension with Washington

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kitx141017

<p>Quarterback Taylor Heinicke, plucked from engineering school at Old Dominion in December when the Washington Football Team needed help, signed a two-year extension with the club Wednesday.</p> <p>Terms were not released but it’s reportedly an $8.75 million deal, 대치동수학학원 with additional financial incentives attached depending on how many games he starts.</p> <p>”It’s a good feeling,” Heinicke said, 대치동수학학원 via the team’s website.
    “Everyone knows I was at home taking math classes … so for this contract to come, it’s a big sigh of relief. I’m really excited. This is the place I wanted to be, so everything came together pretty smoothly, and I’m really excited to be back.”</p> <p>Heinicke, 27, was signed to the practice squad on Dec.

8 after having been out of the league for 대치동수학학원 more than a year. He entered a Week 16 game against the Carolina Panthers, replacing an ineffective Dwayne Haskins, who soon after was released. Heinicke completed 12 of 19 passes for 137 yards and a touchdown. He added 22 rushing yards on three carries.</p> <p>With Alex Smith sidelined by a calf injury, Heinicke started the wild card playoff game against Tampa Bay, completing 26 of 44 passes for 306 yards and a touchdown against an interception in the 31-23 loss.

<u>The Buccaneers went on to win the Super Bowl.</p> <p>–Field Level Media</p></div></u>
    <!– ad: website –>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: QB Taylor Heinicke signs extension with Washington
Your information:

Comments are closed.